Track cuts to low and moderate income Ontarians here:
- Cuts to funding for social housing retrofits: up to $500 million
- Scrapping incentives for private apartment building retrofits: up to $400 million
- Cancelling the legislated minimum wage increase of $15/hour: $1.87 billion
- Slashing the increase to ODSP/OW rates from 3% to 1.5%: $76.8 million
- Ending the basic income pilot: $100 million
- Cuts to Trillium funding for community projects: $15 million
Not happy about Ford’s cuts? Take action!